Friday, January 2, 2009

Health Update

Although I don't really have much to tell I thought I'd let you know how things are going. I went for my CT scan(s) last week. I don't remember them being as grueling the last time I had one. It seems the appointment was not made correctly...long to short, I needed 3 scans not 1. This equates to 2-1/2 hours of laying completely still in a tube with a sound similar to a jack hammer pounding next to my head and one huge migraine by the time I got out of there. For all my trouble I got a token CD with images of my insides. I was scheduled for a consultation with the doc this Tuesday but got a call today that it was re-scheduled to Wednesday. I continue to pray for peace and strength as well as perfect health. No matter what the tests say, I know that God is good all the time.

No comments: